Villa Maydou is located in the historical center of Luang Prabang, next to the Pagoda “Vat Meuna” and near the Nam Khan river old bridge. Luang Prabang, until 1975, was the royal capital and seat of government of the Kingdom of Laos and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You are welcome to Villa Maydou’s two bars and two covered outdoor dining areas every day from 6.00 am t0 10.00 pm, located next to the pool and in the middle of Villa Maydou’s garden. Villa Maydou offers a hearty breakfast with tea, coffee, fresh fruit juices, fruit salad, French baguette, croissant and toast, butter, homemade jams, eggs and omelet.
Discover and enjoy our traditional Lao cooking as well as Asian and French dishes prepared with fresh produce from the local market.
Villa Maydou offers you:
- 2 bars and 2 dining halls open from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm, all year long.
- A salt pool
- Our Boutique offers a selection of Lao silks from Xieng Khouang, Sam Neua and Luang Namtha, copies of ancient photos from Laos, China, Japan and South East Asia, contemporary Lao painting, bronze and artifacts, as well as cosmetics locally made with natural extracts of plants and natural oils from Laos.
- Recommendations, organization, and reservations for a variety of activities in and around Luang Prabang, and beyond
- Free bicycles during your stay at Villa Maydou
- A laundry service
- Local and international direct dial telephone
- Free internet access by WiFi
- Facsimile and photocopies (extra charge)
- Mail and Post
- Free storage of your valuables in a safety box at the reception
- Foreign exchange
- Payment with Mastercard or Visa
- Airport transfer arrangements
- Doctor and baby sitting on request
- Parking for cars, bicycles and motor bikes